Sunday, March 8, 2015

caution: hell week ahead

Boy, oh boy is this week going to be hectic! Art midterm evaluations Tuesday, Organic test and 5 page seminar paper about aliens due Thursday, a Chinese exam Friday, and a Neuroscience exam the following Monday... not to mention my mandatory advising session Thursday morning, which means I have to basically have the rest of my college life planned out by then so I can know what classes I need to start taking ASAP! At least the weather's calling for rain these days so I won't be tempted by the much needed nice weather, as if that's the only thing I am going to miss out on these next few days. Comfy jeans and a sweater will most likely be my go to choices this week. Anyone else out there preparing for test-pocalypses... we will get through this!

    
getup || forever 21
homework || neuroscience, seminar, organic chemistry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment