Thursday, March 26, 2015

negative space

Hiya! It's been a few days since my last post so I figured I might as well do something with my life.Thing is, I'm on spring break 
and have been taking a break from the internet for a few days to focus on hanging out with my family and taking some time to myself. So, this post is one from my nail archives: an oldie, but goodie! I thought this would be a nice design because spring is here, so it's expected that you're supposed to break out the pastels and bright colors, but I think in a world that looks like that, a little edge is the perfect statement. Using tape is the perfect tool for creating sharp edges for your nail design, but make sure to take off some of the adhesive using the back of your hand so that the polish you put the tape over doesn't come off. That's the true evil, ruining nail designs since day one... don't fall for it! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this post and in the meantime, hopefully I can start getting my brain back into the swing of things.
:)





No comments:

Post a Comment