Wednesday, March 4, 2015

doodle

SUKI WATERHOUSE

Model. Actress. Gorgeous human being. You may know her from Burberry campaigns or the Divergent film series (if you're not familiar with her work, you may know her as Bradley Cooper's gf). This was my most recent portrait drawing. I drew it last August and it's been the newest portrait sketch that I thought was good enough to be shown in public so I thought it would be my first art post. Before this semester, I'd never taken an art class apart from the basic art requirements in elementary and middle school. I always enjoyed graphite pencil sketches more than colors and whatnot, so I thought I'd never really find the point of an art class, but boy was I wrong! I'm in my first class of art this semester and it's taught me so much that I can't explain what I learned exactly, but I learned stuff and I'm still learning! I've been so focused on science classes that would help me get to medical school. If I had free space in high school or college, it was filled with more AP and science courses, but sometimes it's good to do something different. You'll never know where it'll take you. Keep in touch for more throwback doodles and current projects. :)



suki waterhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment